Here at Terry Waters French Polishing, we pride ourselves on being able to deliver wood restoration services on-site at a time that suits you. Working towards your schedule our talented and highly trained staff will complete jobs on time and to the highest standard.
All staff are CSCS certified, meaning they can work on construction sites and have the required training and qualifications for the type of work they carry out. We also take the additional step of making sure all members of the team are all qualified to NVQ level 2 standard.
Like most commercial and private properties, heavy footfall and regular use can cause wear and tear, over time scratches, nicks, dents, structural and joint instability, water rings, burns, stains and spills are inevitable.
Instead of ripping out the damaged surfaces, refurbishment may be a more cost-effective solution, allowing you to spend the savings on other areas of your business.
Our onsite wood restoration services include:
- Furniture restoration
- Wooden door repair
- Touch up of wooden surfaces
- On-site precision repair (scratches, nicks and dents)
- Fire-proofing services – We have many years experience in providing UK commercial properties and heritage sites with protective fireproofing services
- Colour touch-up
- Spray finishing – Can be a cost effective alternative for large jobs
- French polishing – This is our bread and butter, get in touch for a competitive quote
- Wooden floor repair – We excel in on-site, larger and high-quality French Polishing projects
We can also apply our skills to other surfaces, including laminates, plastics and veneers, breathing life into materials that would be otherwise replaced.
Save with Terry Waters wood restoration
Get in touch with Terry Waters today to have a confidential discussion around onsite wood restoration requirements, please call on 01827 874 535 to speak to one of our professional team or complete our online form.